I. Degrees & Designations
- Southern Illinois University - Post Doctoral, 1993-94, Workforce Education
- Southern Illinois University - Ph.D., 1985, Education
- Air Force Institute of Technology - M.S., 1976, Logistics & Procurement (With Distinction)
- University of Oklahoma - B.B.A., 1971, Production Mgmt & Accounting
- International Accountants Society - Public Accounting Diploma, 1971
- Institute of Cost Analysis - Certified Cost Analyst, 1982
- Society of Logistics Engineers - Advanced Professional Designation: Logistics, 1981
- National Contract Management Association - Professional Designation in Contract Management, 1979 & National Fellow - 1986
- Ordained Elder and Minister, 2001
- Ordained Deacon, 1981
- Press Credentials, ARRA News Service
II. Professional Experience
- Agora Associates: Owner & Consultant to business, industry, government & nonprofit organizations. Website design & management. Founded in 1989.
- ARRA News Service: Editor; also writes for numerous other sites/ services. ARRA News on Facebook
- Boot Berryism: Editor, AR
- Greater Fitchburg For Life: Editor, MA
- Blogs For Borders: Editor - online but not inactive
- America's Best Choice: Editor, FL Blog - Online - site no longer updated
- Conservative Voices: Editor - Online - site no longer updated
- Conservative Solutions, formerly Let's Get This Right: National Political Director
- Minister at-large: Teaching Pastor, Elder, Deacon & Bible Teacher, Prolife activist.
- Free World Academy: Board of Advisors - International site.
- Officer & member of many organizations
- National New Media Conservative Activist; Blogs, Social networks, Twitter, FaceBook, YouTube and others.
- USAF: Major-Retired (17 yrs as an officer & 5 yrs enlisted)
- Teaching Pastor, Elder, Deacon, Bible Teacher, Administrator, Small Group leader at various churches in Arkansas, Illinois, Virginia, Belgium.
- Earthnet Institute : Former Board Member, Dean & Professor of International Business & Logistics & Acquisition Management.
- Business & Industry Corporate Trainer in Quality Management, Arkansas State Univ. Mtn Home
- Director, Center for Business, Industry & Workforce Development,
Arkansas State Univ. Mtn Home
- Adjunct Graduate Professor of Business, Webster University
- Program Coordinator & Asst. Professor of Workforce Education, Southern Illinois Univ.
- Academic Program Chair & Graduate Prof. of Management, Florida Institute of Technology
- Director, Acquisition & Contracting, European F-16 Co-production Program, aka: F-16 CASEUR, in Brussels, Belgium. Served during the transition of unit from AFSC to AFLC. Unlimited ACO Warrant for Oversight: $2 billion production, research, development & repair operations & $350 million in plant equipment; and oversight of all DOD military component contracts at the F-16 Caseur plants in Belgium, Denmark, Norway & The Netherlands. Resonsible for certification of currency exchange requests with U.S. Contractors and DOD for EPI contractors.
Also, responsible for all Air Force acquisition and maintenance contracts in the previous listed countries and Sweden Led multinational team (military and civilian): production, engineering, purchasing, quality, property management, transportation & flight operations. Served as advisor to the U.S. Abassador of Belgium and the Belgium, Netherlands, and Danish Air Forces, and the Norwegian Dept of Defense. Also, had administrative oversight of both the recertification program and the subsiquent demilitariztion of Ground Launched Cruse Missiles (GLCM) in Europe.
- Assistant. Professor of Aerospace Studies, USAF, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
- DOD Instructor, Advanced Acquisition & Contracting, Air Force Institute of Technology & Army Logistics Management Center, Ft Lee, VA. Training senior grade civilians and military officers.
- Chief, Production and Purchasing, Malmstrom AFB, Great Falls, MT: Directed purchases over $35 million annually.
- Commissary Officer, Clark AB, Republic of Philippines: Retail/Wholesale grocery operations, $20 million annual sales, $11 million average daily inventory, and $4 million fixed assets.
- Logistics Officer, McConnell AFB, Wichita, KS: $55 million in real property.
- Materials Management Supervisor, Forbes AFB, Topeka, KS: managed $100 million annually in inventories.
III. Selected Publications & Presentations
- ARRA News Service: July 25, 2006 - Present - Syndicated - Founding Editor & Author - News for social, fiscal & national security conservatives who believe in God, family & the USA. Upholding the rights granted by God & guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution, traditional family values, "republican" principles / ideals, transparent & limited government, free markets, liberty & individual freedom.
- Greater Fitchburg For Life: Mar 4, 2010 - Present - Syndicated - Founding Editor - Celebrating & supporting the sanctity of human life from conception until natural death. All people have an "inalienable right to life." We also share traditional family value and general interest articles.
- Boot Berryism: July 21, 2009 - Present - Syndicated - Founding Editor - Arkansas conservative g opposing democrats, & RINos who support progressive liberal agendas affecting Arkansas.
- Other Inactive but published blogs not listed - available on request.
- Weighing Sprawl Factors in Large U.S. Cities, (Advisor), NumbersUSA.com, March 19, 2001
- Agriculture in the Year 2000 in Baxter County, Arkansas, Center for Business, Industry & Workforce Development, ASUMH, Oct. 6, 1998 (Received 1999 National Farm Bureau Award)
- "Education & the Internet" - Arkansas Assoc. Community Service & Cont. Educ. Symposium, Petit Jean, Oct., 1998
- Career Development Course Manual, (ed.) Center for Business & Industry, ASUMH, Nov. 3, 1997
- "Contract Administration," 1993 Government & Corporate Procurement Opportunities Conference, (SBDC, UNF), Jacksonville, FL; Oct. 1993
- "Negotiation;" 1992 National Education Seminar, Warner Robins, GA, Apr 1992
- Guidelines for Specification Development, (reviewer) Vienna, VA: NCMA, 1992
- Jacksonville Florida Library Resource Guide, Workforce Education. & Development Dept., SIUC., 1992
- "Final Settlement - What's on the Horizon After Contract Termination," Topical Issues In Procurement Series, (reviewer) Vol. 2, No. 1, Vienna, VA: NCMA, Jan., 1991
- "The Buy American Act - Translating Foreign Acquisition Regulations," Topical Issues in Procurement, (reviewer) Vol. 1, No. 13, Vienna, VA: NCMA, Oct., 1990
- Practical Guide for Writing Scholarly Papers, Agora Assoc., Tabb VA 1989
- "International Currency Exchanges," International F-16 Audit Conference, Brussels, Belgium, May 1986
- "Socioeconomic Programs as of June 1989," Contract Management, Nov. 1989
- "International Contracting," NATO F-16 European Co-producers Conferences in Oslo, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, & Brussels, March, 1988
- Selected reading: "Degradation of the DOD Acquisition System for Socioeconomic Policy Implementation," Socioeconomic Objectives, Vienna VA: NCMA, 1987 [et al.]
- "Impact of Socioeconomic Programs on International Contracting," Educational Seminar, BENELUX International Chapter, NCMA, Brussels, Belgium, April, 1986
- History of the Initial Development of the 1982 Job Training Partnership Act, Dissertation, SIUC., 1985.
- "On the Utilization & Degradation of the DOD Acquisition System for Socioeconomic Policy Implementation," National Contract Management Journal, Winter 1982 [et al.]
- "Managing the Pandora Effect of Socioeconomic Policy: 2nd of 2 Part Series, Contract Management, Sept. 1981 [et al.] and " ...1st of 2 Part Series," Contract Management, Aug. 1981 [et al.]
- "A Systems Approach to Estimating Replenishment Investment Spares Cost," National Estimating Society Journal, Spring 1978 [et al.]
- "A Systems Model of the Logistics Process," Proceedings, 12th International Logistics Symposium, Aug. 1977
- "A Systems Approach to Defense Cost Estimation," Proceedings, 12th International Logistics Symposium, Aug. 1977 [et al.]"
- "Systems Approach to Cost Estimation;" (Presentation) 12th International Logistics Symposium, Society of Logistics Engineers, Los Angeles, CA, Aug. 1977 [et al.]
- "A Functional Approach to Defining the Logistics Entity from a Systems Prospective," Proceedings, 6th Annual Procurement Symposium, June 1977 [et al.]
- Taxonomy of Cost Estimation Characteristics as Applied to an Aircraft Replenishment Spares Model, LD3735ma, Defense Logistics Studies Information Exchange, 1976
IV. Grants & Grant Presentations
- Past Member of Grant Special Topics Committee, National Contract Management Association
- Grant Developer, Writer & Advisor for several nonprofit agencies (smaller grants)
- Developed Grant Proposal for City of Mountain Home Parks & Recreation; awarded $34,738, Oct. 31, 2000
- Delivered Grant Proposal Workshop to Artist League of the Ozarks, Mtn. Home, AR, Nov. 1998
- Author of seed money grant for Community Energy Efficiency Training Center in N. Arkansas with potential recurring funding. Grant awarded by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Energy Starô and Partnership for Environmental Technical Education, Dec. 1998
- Aided in development & coordinator for grant from the Arkansas Education Television Network for a Satellite Downlink at ASUMH, est. value $100,000, July 1998.
- Committee member - $9 million grant proposal for Convention Center; passed Phased I review Sept. 98.
- Delivered Proposal Workshop for SPARKS Inc., Mountain Home, AR, Feb. 1999
- Credentialed Press - Eagle Council XLIV, National Eagle Fourum Convention 2015, St. Louis, Missouri, Sept. 11-12, 2015
- Participant/Credentialed New Media - 7th Annual Defending the American Dream Summit, Dallas, TX, August 29-30, 2014
- Attendee/Credentialed New Media - Franklin Center for Government & Public Integrity School Choice Conference, Milwaukee, WI, Nov 8-9, 2013
- Participant/Credentialed New Media - 6th Annual RightOnline Conference and 7th Defending the American Dream Summit, Orlando, FL, Aug 30-31, 2013
- Credentialed Press - Republican National Convention 2012, Tampa, FL, Aug 27-30, 2012
- Participant/Credentialed New Media - 5th Annual RightOnline Conference, Las Vegas, NV, June 15-16, 2012
- Participant/Credentialed New Media - Americans for Prosperity (AFP) Defending the American Dream Summit, Wash. DC, Nov 4-5, 2011
- Participant/Credentialed Press - National Federation Republican Assemblies (NFRA) Presidential Preference Convention, Des Moines, IA, Oct. 28-30, 2011
- Participant/Credentialed Reporter - Arkansas Republican Assembly 2011 Convention, Sprindale, AR, Aug. 27, 2011
- Credentialed Reporter - Smart Girl Politics (SGP), Smart Girl Summit, St. Louis, MO, July 29-30, 2011
- Participant/Credentialed New Media - 4th Annual RightOnline Conference, Minneapolis, MN, June 17-18, 2011
- Participant/Credentialed New Media - American For Prosperity (AFP) Arkansas Defending the American Dream Summit, Little Rock, AR, Feb 24, 2011;
- Participant/Credentialed Press - Arkansas Spending Revolt Bus Tour, Sept 14-16, 2010 Sponsoring Coalition: Americans for Prosperity, Citizens Against Government Waste, Concerned Women for America, and 60 Plus Association.
- Reporter - Restoring Honor Rally, Lincoln Memorial, Wash. DC, Aug 28, 2010
- Participant/Credentialed New Media - Americans for Prosperity (AFP) Defending the American Dream Summit, Wash. DC, Aug 27-28, 2010; Received National Award
- Participant/Credentialed New Media - 3rd Annual RightOnline Conference, Las Vegas, NV, July 23-24, 2010
- Participant/Credentialed New Media - American For Prosperity (AFP) Arkansas Defending the American Dream Summit, Little Rock, AR, June 12, 2010; Panelist on "Utilizing New Media Tools"; Received Arkansas AFP Blogger of the Year Award
- Credentialed Press - Southern Republican Leadership Conference 2010 , New Orleans, Louisiana, April 8-10, 2010
- Credentialed Press - Republican Party of Arkansas Arkansas Welcomes Sarah Palin, Little Rock, Arkansas, Feb 16, 2010
- Participant/Credentialed New Media - Americans for Prosperity (AFP) Defending the American Dream Summit, Wash. DC, Oct 1-2, 2009
- Participant/Credentialed New Media - Americans for Prosperity (AFP) Defending the American Dream Summit, Wash. DC, Oct 10-11, 2008
- Participant - State Policy Network (SPN) Conference, Scottsdale, AZ, Sep 11-13, 2008
- Credentialed Press - Republican National Convention 2008, St. Paul, MN, Sept 1-5, 2008
- Participant - Samsphere Chicago 2008 - The Sam Adams Alliance, Chicago, IL, Mar 28-30, 2008
- Credentialed Reporter - National Federation Republican Assemblies (NFRA) Convention, St Louis, MO, Aug 3-5, 2007
- Attendee - Phi Delta Kappa International 2004 Conference - "Changing Times, Changing Needs, Developing Strategies," Las Vegas, NV, Oct 21-24, 2004
- Facilitator - Small Business Administration (SBA) Workshops, Baxter County, AR, Sept., 1998
- Participant - Arkansas Governor's Summit on Economic Development, Little Rock, AR, June 9-10, 1998
- ASUMH Representative - AATYC Workforce 2020 Conference, Little Rock, AR, May, 1998
- Facilitator - Agriculture in the Year 2000 Focus Groups, Baxter County, AR, Feb. - March, 1998
- ASUMH Sponsor - Campus Forum on Deming, Mountain Home, AR, Oct 13, 1997 to March, 9, 1998
- Attendee - First Congressional District Economic Summit, ASU, Jonesboro, AR, Aug. 28, 1997
- Sponsor Chairperson - 1993 American Society of Training & Development North East Florida Training & Development Symposium, Sawgrass, FL, Jun 17-18, 1993
- Faculty - "Financial Issues for the Contract Professional," 1993 National Education Seminar, NCMA
- Faculty:"Negotiating a Quality Contract," 1992 National Education Seminar, NCMA
Attendee - 1992 American Vocational Association Conference, St. Louis, MO
- Faculty - "Managing Contracts for Peak Performance," 1991 National Education Seminar, NCMA
VI. Web Sites Authored (Designed) & Managed
Visit Web Site Mgmt
VII. Honors & Special Recognition
- Regular Commissioned Officer, U.S. Air Force ("Mustang" Major - Retired; an E-5/SSgt when commissioned)
- Fellow, National Contract Management Association
- Outstanding Contracting Officer, Strategic Air Command, USAF
- Air University academic scholarship - attended University of Oklahoma
- Air Force academic fellowship - attended Air Force Institute of Technology graduate school
- Air Force Economy Champion
- Air Force Commendation Medal for meritorious service training Air Force reserve officers
- United States Meritorious Service Medal for service as Base Contracting Officer - Strategic Air Command
- United States Meritorious Service Medal for service as DOD Advanced Acquisition/Contract Senior Instructor - U.S. Army Logistics Management Center
- United States Meritorious Service Medal for service as Director of Contracting, European F-16 Co-production Program, Brussels, Belgium (CASUER)
- Examiner: 1999 & 2000 Arkansas Quality Award Board
- Sigma Iota Epsilon, National Graduate Honor Society in Management
- Omicron Tau Theta National Graduate Honor Society in Vocational Education
- Outstanding 2004-2005 Republican National Committee Team Leader, RNC, Washington, D.C.
- Arkansas Blogger of the Year 2010, AFP Arkansas Defending the American Dream, Little Rock, AR, June 12, 2010
- AFP National Blogger of the Year 2010, Americans for Prosperity, Defending The American Dream, Washington D.C., August 27, 2010
VIII. Memberships and Community Involvement ["..." means Present]
- Air Force Institute of Technology Association - Life Member
- Americans For Prosperity - National & Arkansas - member
- Arkansas Quality Award Board (1999 & 2000)
- Arkansas 1st Congressional District Republican Committee (2005-2012)
- Arkansas Republican Assembly Secretary, Delegate, Chief Editor and Webmaster
- Artist League of the Ozarks Member (Board of Directors - 1999)
- American Legion (1993 - ...); Member Alley-White Post 52, Mountain Home, AR
- Baxter County Bush-Cheney Campaign Chair (2004)
- Baxter County Friends of the Taxpayer - member
- Baxter County Republican Committee, Precinct 11-2 (1996 - ...) & Board Member (2006, 2001 & 2004-2013)
- Baxter County Republican Men's Club: Treasurer (2015-2016); President (2006-2010 & 2001); Secretary (2005); 2nd Vice President (2000); Vice President (2002-2004 & 2011-2014)
- Baxter County Republican Assembly (President, 2006-2014)
- Baxter County Teenage Republican Federation Executive Director (2011 - 2013 & 2004-2005); Deputy Director (2006-2010)
- Intercollegiate Studies Institute, Faculty Associate & Campus Representative
- Disabled American Veterans - Life Member
- Friends of the North Fork and White Rivers Member
- Friends of the Norfork National Fish Hatchery Founding Member
- Gun Owners of America - member
- Military Officers Association of America (MOAA) Life Member
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA) - [37 yrs: July 7, 1975 - Nov 30, 2012]: Board of Fellows (1/1/86 to Retirement] & Former European Director , Author, Trainer & Mentor
Prior NCMA Topics Committees: Commercial; Environment; Education; Grants; International; Program Mgmt; Small Business
- National Estimating Society (Former Regional Vice President)
- National Rifle Association (NRA) - Patron - Endowment - Life Member & NRA-ILA member
- Phi Delta Kappa International (Professional Education Org) [1993-2012]; National Fellow and former member of SIUC Chapter (retired).
- Past Foundation Representative & Past Research Representative, North Arkansas Twin Lakes Chapter Phi Delta Kappa
- Officer Christian Fellowship member & former area representative
- Ozarks TEA Party [Founding member 2009 - ...]
- Society of Logistics Engineers - Senior Member (retired)
- Southern Illinois University Alumni Association - Life Member
- The Heritage Foundation - member
- Twin Lakes Republican Women's Club - associate member
- USGA member
- University of Oklahoma Alumni Association - Life Member
- Founding / Former Member: Arkansas Association of Two-Year Colleges Workforce Training Consortium
- Former Committee Member: AATYC WFTC Industrial Maintenance and Hospitality Tourism Curriculum Committees
- Former Arkansas Association Community Service and Continuing Education member
- Former member of Kiwanis Club of Mountain Home & America
- Former member of Baxter County Transition Employment Assistance Coalition (TEA)
- Former Co-Chair: North Ozark Mountain Region Tourism/Hospitality Taskforce
- Former member: Twin Lakes Golf Association
Agora Associates, 74 Cartney Bluff, Mountain Home, AR 72653-7746
© 2005-2016 Agora Associates
Home Page Services
Web Site Mgmt